My this eBook is delivered with detailed illustrated instructions, which is easy to handle even for beginners with basic sewing experiences. The pattern Simple T offers a quick and uncomplicated way to sew a shirt with overlapped shoulders. The sleeve neckline is designed without sleeves, but with a sleeve bundle. Optionally, the shirt can be provided with ruffles instead of sleeve cuffs or with a side ruffle. Due to the simple construction of the pattern, the shirt can be sewn in a very short time.
The eBook contains:
- The sizes 74 - 158
- The pattern in A4 pages for a home printer for self -gluing
- The pattern in A0 for the projector or large format pressure
- The pattern as a projector file. The cutting parts are (as far as possible) opened and thus provided without a break and with extra thick lines and enlarged font.
- The sizes are divided into levels for all pattern patterns, which can be hidden.
- You can get each file with contained seam and hem adders and once without and you can add it as you wish.
- A detailed interactive guide that leads you step by step through the instructions to your desired result.
You can find the associated commercial license here -Trade license
You can find more inspiration on my Instagram account atBa.binaa_patterns or
Under the hashtag #babinaapattern.
Copyright Note: All rights of this guide and the cut are at Karin Reisecker fromBa.binaa Patterns. Would you like to sell individual pieces after this cut? - no problem in my online shopwww.babinaa-patterns.com Can you buy a commercial license. The transfer, copy, amendment and/or exchange of this e-book is not permitted. No liability is assumed for any errors in the instructions or the cutting parts.