Mango add on - the expansion to the Racerback Shirt Mango
Extend your sewing experience with my comprehensive pattern, perfect for beginners and advanced. The add-on is an exclusive expansion to the Racerback Shirt mango cut pattern. These extras enable the creation of additional designs and can only be used in conjunction with the Racerback Shirt Mango cut pattern. The pattern contains an a-line rock part, a gathered skirt part in dress and tunical lengths, a suitable neck ruffle and a back loop on the back. All variants are available in sizes 74-164. Find out sewing steps with ease and design unique looks according to your taste - discover now!
The cut is designed for Jersey.
The eBook contains:
- The sizes of 74 - 164
- The pattern in A4 pages for a home printer for self-gluing and the levels can be turned on or hidden.
- The pattern in A0 for the projector or large format pressure and the levels can be displayed or hidden.
- A detailed step by step instructions that are suitable for beginners with sewing experience and advanced.
- The seam and hem additions are not included.
- The projector file can contain cutting parts in the break.
You can find the associated commercial license here - Trade license
You can find more inspiration on my Instagram account at Ba.binaa_patterns or
Under the hashtag #babinaapattern.
Copyright Note: All rights of this guide and the cut are at Karin Reisecker from Ba.binaa Patterns. It is allowed to sell individual pieces after this cut with a commercial license. Indicate that the cut of Ba.binaa Patterns comes. Mass production is prohibited. . The transfer, copy and/or exchange of this e-book is not permitted. No liability is assumed for any errors in the instructions or the cutting parts.