Almond - the cozy and elegant tunic for every occasion
With the eBook you will receive the sewing pattern for the Almond tunic in sizes 74 - 134. It is cut in an A-line shape and there is an optional gathered yoke on the back, which should usually be sewn from jersey, tulle or chiffon become.
The pattern can be sewn from various stretchy fabrics such as: cotton jersey, interlock jersey, viscose jersey, velour, velvet jersey, modal jersey, Romanit jersey, cheeky terry, summer sweat, as well as thin ones Knitted fabrics and thin, elastic woolen fabrics.Because you can find the fabric requirements in the instructions.The eBook contains:
- The sizes 74 - 134
- The pattern in A4 pages for a home printer for self-adhesive and the layers can be shown or hidden.
- The pattern in A0 for the beamer or large format print and the levels can be shown or hidden.
- a detailed step-by-step guide that is suitable for beginners with sewing experience as well as advanced users.
- The seam and hem allowance: optionally selectable with or without
- The A0 beamer pattern pieces are (as far as possible) unfolded - thus without breakage, with extra thick lines and enlarged font
You can find the corresponding commercial license here - Commercial license
You can find more inspiration on my Instagram account under Ba.binaa_Patterns or
under the hashtag #Babinaapatterns.
Copyright note: Karin Reisecker from Ba.binaa Patterns holds all rights to this pattern and pattern. Do you want to sell individual pieces after this pattern? - No problem, you can purchase a commercial license in my online shop www.babinaa-Patterns.com. The distribution, copying, modification and/or exchange of this e-book is not permitted. No liability is accepted for any errors in the instructions or the pattern pieces.