With my pattern, you'll receive a detailed and easy-to-follow guide that even beginners with some sewing experience can handle. The versatile "Snazzy Dress" pattern gives you the option to sew either a dress or a tunic. The deep neckline and elegant bow at the back are especially noteworthy, making this pattern a real showstopper. Depending on your preferences, you can sew the back closed or with a small opening. You also have the choice between long sleeves, half-length sleeves, or short puff sleeves to create your individual favorite piece. The pattern is designed for fabrics such as jersey or French terry, providing a wide variety of possible combination options
The eBook contains:
- EU sizes 74 - 158 & US sizes 9m - 13.
- The pattern in A4 and US Letter pages for a home printer for self-adhesion in layers to be able to hide and show sizes.
- The pattern in A0 for large format printing in layers to be able to hide and show sizes.
- A projector file and
- a detailed interactive step by step tutorial suitable for beginners with sewing experience as well as advanced sewers.
- All pattern pieces include seam and hem allowance.
You can find the corresponding commercial license here - Commercial license
You can find more inspiration on my Instagram account under Ba.binaa_Patterns or
under the hashtag #Babinaapatterns.
Copyright notice: All rights to this tutorial and pattern belong to Karin Reisecker of Ba.binaa Patterns. The distribution, copy and / or exchange of this e-book is not allowed. No liability is accepted for any errors in the instructions or the pattern pieces. It is not allowed to sell single pieces without a license for commercial use. You can find the license in my Store - www.babinaa-patterns.com.