Oh My Scarf - the scarf for big and small
The pattern contains 5 sizes from baby to adult.
Optionally a ruffle can be sewn in.
The scarf is closed with buttons, but stretchable fabrics can be pulled directly over the head without opening them. Due to the numerous types of fabric that can be used for it, it is perfect for spring, autumn and winter.
You can sew the scarf out of any clothing fabric, e.g.: . Muslin, linen, sweat, jersey, terry, velor and many other fabrics.
The eBook contains:
- 5 sizes from baby to adult
- The pattern in A4 pages for a home printer for self-adhesive and the layers can be shown or hidden.
- The pattern in A0 for the beamer or large format print and the levels can be shown or hidden.
- a detailed step-by-step guide that is suitable for beginners with sewing experience as well as advanced users.
- Seam and hem allowances are not included.
You can find the corresponding commercial license here - Commercial license
You can find more inspiration on my Instagram account under Ba.binaa_Patterns or
under the hashtag #Babinaapatterns.
Copyright note: Karin Reisecker von Ba.binaa Patterns. has all rights to this pattern and pattern. It is permitted to use a Commercial license to sell individual pieces after this cut. Specify that the pattern is from Ba.binaa Patterns. Mass production is prohibited. Passing on, copying and/or exchanging this e-book is not permitted. No liability is accepted for any errors in the instructions or the pattern pieces.