Layer Top Lilly
Lilly makes every girl's heart beat faster. It can be sewn as a dress or top. The large flounce turns the shirt into a layered top. The spaghetti straps run crossed back over the shoulder, there is also an elastic band there for a proper hold.
The cut is usually sewn from elastic materials such as : Jersey types such as -Romanit, -Punto di Roma, -Viscose, -Modal, Interlock.
Because you can find out how much fabric you need by looking at the instructions.
The eBook contains:
- Sizes 56 - 98
- The pattern in A4 pages for a self-adhesive home printer.
- The pattern in A0 for the projector.
- a detailed step-by-step guide that is suitable for beginners with sewing experience as well as advanced users.
- Seam and hem allowances are not included.
- The beamer file can contain cut parts in the break
You can find the corresponding commercial license here - Commercial license
You can find more inspiration on my Instagram account under Ba.binaa_Patterns or
under the hashtag #Babinaapatterns.
Copyright note: Karin Reisecker von Ba.binaa Patterns. has all rights to this pattern and pattern. It is permitted to use a Commercial license to sell individual pieces after this cut. Specify that the pattern is from Ba.binaa Patterns. Mass production is prohibited. . Passing on, copying and/or exchanging this e-book is not permitted. No liability is accepted for any errors in the instructions or the pattern pieces.