With our pattern you will receive detailed illustrated instructions that are easy to master for beginners with some sewing experience.
The result is a casual, sporty, elegant and sexy shirt & dress pattern called Lady London. Sporty cut with casual sleeves and a "V" in the back. Lady London doesn't need to be overcast, so it's super easy to sew. Best made of summer sweat, jersey, light knitwear or similar stretchy fabrics. If the rolling up of thin fabrics bothers you, you can also hem the shirt. The back can also be closed up and sewn with a cuff to finish. The sleeves can optionally be omitted for a cozy summer shirt.
The eBook contains:
You can find the corresponding commercial license here - Commercial license
- The sizes according to chest circumference 74 - 102 cm
- The pattern in A4 pages for a home printer for self-adhesive and the layers can be shown or hidden.
- The pattern in A0 for the beamer or large format print and the levels can be shown or hidden.
- a detailed step-by-step guide that is suitable for beginners with sewing experience as well as advanced users.
- The seam and hem allowance: optionally selectable with or without
The A0 beamer pattern pieces are (as far as possible) unfolded - thus without breakage, with extra thick lines and enlarged font
You can find more inspiration on my Instagram account under Ba.binaa_Patterns or
under the hashtag #Babinaapatterns.
Copyright note: Karin Reisecker from Ba.binaa Patterns & Sandra Straßl from SA Fashion Kids hold all rights to this pattern and pattern . Do you want to sell individual pieces after this pattern? - No problem, you can purchase a commercial license in my online shop www.babinaa-patterns.com. The distribution, copying, modification and/or exchange of this e-book is not permitted. No liability is accepted for any errors in the instructions or the pattern pieces.