This pattern is for the Nashi dress. This is sewn with continuous spaghetti straps or spaghetti straps to tie. Optionally, a button placket can be sewn on the front part, as well as an optional dividing ruffle or a hem ruffle. Nashi can be sewn from lightweight woven fabrics as well as knit fabrics.
The pattern is recommended for the following types of fabric:
Light woven fabrics such as muslin, cotton woven fabrics, thin linen fabrics...
or thin knitted fabrics such as: modal, Cotton, viscose jersey etc.
The eBook contains:
- Sizes 74 - 164
- The pattern in A4 pages for a home printer for self-adhesive and the layers can be shown or hidden.
- The pattern in A0 for the beamer or large format print and the levels can be shown or hidden.
- a detailed step-by-step guide that is suitable for beginners with sewing experience as well as advanced users.
- Seam and hem allowances are not included.
- The beamer file can contain cut parts in the break.
You can find the corresponding commercial license here - Commercial license
You can find more inspiration on my Instagram account under Ba.binaa_Patterns or
under the hashtag #Babinaapatterns.
Copyright note: Karin Reisecker von Ba.binaa Patterns. has all rights to this pattern and pattern Commercial license to sell individual pieces after this cut. Specify that the pattern is from Ba.binaa Patterns. Mass production is prohibited. . Passing on, copying and/or exchanging this e-book is not permitted. No liability is accepted for any errors in the instructions or the pattern pieces.