My patterns come with a detailed illustrated manual, which is suitable for both advanced and beginners with a little sewing experience. The versatile summer top 'Top Id.aa' offers numerous design options. You can sew it with spaghetti straps or wide straps, either continuously or to tie. The top can be sewn simply, with or without a button placket or with ruffles. With the ruffles you have the choice between long, short or double. The cut is particularly suitable for easy -to -stretch and light fabrics such as jersey.
The eBook contains:
- The sizes 74 - 152 ( 9m - 13)
- The pattern in A4 pages for a home printer for self-gluing and the levels can be turned on or hidden.
- The pattern in A0 for the projector or large format pressure and the levels can be displayed or hidden.
- A detailed step by step instructions that are suitable for beginners with sewing experience and advanced.
- The seam and hem additive: optionally with or without selectable
- The A0 projector cut parts are (if possible) opened - thus without a break, with extra thick lines and enlarged font
You can find the associated commercial license here - Trade license
You can find more inspiration on my Instagram account at Ba.binaa_patterns or
Under the hashtag #babinaapattern.
Copyright Note: All rights of this guide and the cut are at Karin Reisecker from Ba.binaa Patterns. Would you like to sell individual pieces after this cut? - no problem in my online shop www.babinaa-patterns.com Can you buy a commercial license. The transfer, copy, amendment and/or exchange of this e-book is not permitted. No liability is assumed for any errors in the instructions or the cutting parts.