Happy Kids Bag - the Scandinavian style kindergarten bag
The eBook Happy Kids Bag is a children's bag with the option of applying, plotting or embroidering a deer face by hand. Optionally, a rubber band can be sewn in as a drink holder. The bag can be closed with a zipper and/or optionally with a magnetic button. The Happy Kids Bag can be sewn as either a backpack or a crossbody bag. Detailed plotting, appliqué and hand embroidery instructions are included. Measuring 20 x 24 x 7 cm, it offers space for a lunch box and a 0.5 liter beverage bottle.
Difficulty: 3 of 5
- a printer or a beamer
- Cloth clips
- cloth scissors or a rotary cutter
- a tape measure or hand measure
- a piece of sturdy fabric like (artificial) leather
- a piece of cotton as lining e
- in webbing with a length of 2m and a width of 25mm
- two ladder buckles
- two D-rings
- an endless zipper with a length of 30 cm.
- Optionally a plotter for cutting the flex foil for the eyes or an embroidery thread including an embroidery needle.
- If necessary. you need Decovil light I to strengthen your fabric.
The following fabrics are best suited for this:
(Artificial) leather 300 - 380 grams
Cord reinforced with Decovil light I
Felt with a thickness of 5 mm
Jeans fabrics reinforced with Decovil I
Canvas reinforced with Decovil I
Sturdy cotton fabric is therefore best suited for lining
Please note that some fabrics should not be ironed!
The eBook contains:
- The pattern in A4 pages for a home printer for self-adhesive and the layers can be shown or hidden.
- The pattern in A0 for the beamer or large format print and the levels can be shown or hidden.
- a detailed step-by-step guide that is suitable for beginners with sewing experience as well as advanced users.
- The seam allowance is included.
You can find the corresponding commercial license here - Commercial license
You can find more inspiration on my Instagram account under Ba.binaa_Patterns or
under the hashtag #Babinaapatterns.
Copyright note: Karin Reisecker von Ba.binaa Patterns. has all rights to this pattern and pattern. It is permitted to use a Commercial license to sell individual pieces after this cut. Specify that the pattern is from Ba.binaa Patterns. Mass production is prohibited. . Passing on, copying and/or exchanging this e-book is not permitted. No liability is accepted for any errors in the instructions or the pattern pieces.