Cropped Top Juna and Dress Nashi
This cut comprises the Cropped Top 'Juna' and the dress 'Nashi'. 'Juna' is a short overpatient shirt, perfectly with various sleeveless summer dresses or tops. It offers 3 arm lengths and the possibility to optionally exchange the waist bundle for a valance. The deep back neckline with ornamental button placket is a real eye -catcher. The pattern is designed for robust, stretchy fabrics such as solid jersey or French Terry (summer sweat).
The dress 'Nashi' is sewn with continuous spaghetti straps or binding spaghetti. Optionally, a button placket can be attached to the front part. A division or mandrel are also included. 'Nashi' can be made of light wovenware or mesh goods
Fabrics for the Cropped Top Juna:
Steadfast stitches such as: French Terry, Waffel Jersey, Ottman Ripp, etc.
Fabrics for the dress Nashi:
The pattern is recommended for the following types of fabric:
Light wovenware such as musseline, cotton webware, thin linen fabrics ...
Or thin stitches such as: modal, cotton, viscose jersey etc.
The eBook contains:
- The sizes 74- 158
- The pattern and instructions for the Cropped Top Juna and Dress Nashi
- The pattern in A4 pages for a home printer for self-gluing and the levels can be turned on or hidden.
- The pattern in A0 for the projector or large format pressure and the levels can be displayed or hidden.
- A detailed step by step instructions that are suitable for beginners with sewing experience and advanced.
- The seam and hem additions are not included.
- The projector file can contain cutting parts in the break.
You can find the associated commercial license here - Trade license
You can find more inspiration on my Instagram account at Ba.binaa_patterns or
Under the hashtag #babinaapattern.
Copyright Note: All rights of this guide and the cut are at Karin Reisecker from Ba.binaa Patterns. It is allowed to sell individual pieces after this cut with a commercial license. Indicate that the cut of Ba.binaa Patterns comes. Mass production is prohibited. . The transfer, copy and/or exchange of this e-book is not permitted. No liability is assumed for any errors in the instructions or the cutting parts.