Cropped Top Juna
This cut is the Cropped Top Juna. This cut is a short shirt to wear with various sleeveless summer dresses or tops. Juna brings 3 arm lengths. The waistband can optionally be exchanged for a flounce. The deep back neckline with its decorative button placket is a real eye-catcher. The pattern is intended for sturdy, stretchy fabrics such as jersey or French terry (summer sweat).
The eBook only contains the cropped top.
The pattern is recommended for the following types of fabric:
Sturdy knitwear such as: French terry, waffle jersey, Ottman rib, etc.
The eBook contains:
- Sizes 74 - 158
- The pattern in A4 pages for a home printer for self-adhesive and the layers can be shown or hidden.
- The pattern in A0 for the beamer or large format print and the levels can be shown or hidden.
- a detailed step-by-step guide that is suitable for beginners with sewing experience as well as advanced users.
- Seam and hem allowances are not included.
- The beamer file can contain cut parts in the break.
You can find the corresponding commercial license here - Commercial license
You can find more inspiration on my Instagram account under Ba.binaa_Patterns or
under the hashtag #Babinaapatterns.
Copyright note: Karin Reisecker von Ba.binaa Patterns. has all rights to this pattern and pattern. It is permitted to use a Commercial license to sell individual pieces after this cut. Specify that the pattern is from Ba.binaa Patterns. Mass production is prohibited. . Passing on, copying and/or exchanging this e-book is not permitted. No liability is accepted for any errors in the instructions or the pattern pieces.