Basic Dress - The versatile dress for every occasion
With my patterns you get a detailed illustrated tutorial, which is suitable for advanced and beginners with some sewing experience. This pattern is the Basic Dress in sizes 62 - 146 (3m -11). This pattern includes 3 arm lengths, 3 different pocket variations, hood or neck band and optional box pleat. The Basic Dress can be sewn in soft draping fabrics like jersey.
The pattern can be sewn from various stretchy fabrics such as For example cotton jersey, interlock jersey, viscose jersey, velour, velvet jersey, modal jersey, Romanit jersey, cheeky terry, summer sweat, as well as thin knit fabrics and thin elastic wool fabrics.
The patterns contains:
- EU sizes 74 - 158 & US sizes 9m - 13.
- The pattern in A4 and US Letter pages for a home printer for self-adhesion in layers to be able to hide and show sizes.
- The pattern in A0 for large format printing in layers to be able to hide and show sizes.
- A projector file and
- A detailed interactive step by step tutorial suitable for beginners with sewing experience as well as advanced sewers.
- All pattern pieces include seam and hem allowance.
You can find more inspiration on my Instagram account Ba.binaa_Patterns or the hashtag #Babinaapatterns
Copyright notice: All rights of this tutorial and the pattern are owned by Karin Reisecker of Ba.binaa. Patterns. Do you want to sell single pieces made from this pattern? - No problem, in my online store www.babinaa-patterns.com you can buy a business license. The distribution, copying, modification and/or exchange of this e-book is not allowed. For possible errors in the instructions
or the pattern pieces no liability is assumed.