Body Lailani. There is an elastic band at the back of the waistband so that it doesn't pinch even when your tummy is full. You can optionally leave out the elastic on the legs and you get a culotte. The trousers grow a few sizes with you - so you can enjoy them for longer.
The pattern is usually sewn from woven fabrics such as: cotton - Woven fabrics, viscose woven fabrics, linen, jeans/denim, canvas, corduroy, velvet, muslin, double gauze, molleton...
The Baby Bloomers can also be made of different types of jersey such as Romanit, Punto di Roma, viscose, modal or interlock can be sewn.
It is also possible to use knitted fabrics and other fabrics such as fine knit, waffle knit, terry cloth or Niki.
Because You can find the fabric consumption in the instructions.
The eBook contains:
- Sizes 50 - 98 for (cloth) diaper wearers
- The pattern in A4 pages for a home printer for self-adhesive and the layers can be shown or hidden.
- The pattern in A0 for the beamer or large format print and the levels can be shown or hidden.
- a detailed step-by-step guide that is suitable for beginners with sewing experience as well as advanced users.
- The seam and hem allowance is not included
You can find the corresponding commercial license here - Commercial license
You can find more inspiration on my Instagram account under Ba.binaa_Patterns or
under the hashtag #Babinaapatterns.
Copyright note: Karin Reisecker von Ba.binaa Patterns. has all rights to this pattern and pattern. It is permitted to use a Commercial license to sell individual pieces after this cut. Specify that the pattern is from Ba.binaa Patterns. Mass production is prohibited. . Passing on, copying and/or exchanging this e-book is not permitted. No liability is accepted for any errors in the instructions or the pattern pieces.